A couple of questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of questions

So, I'm trying to catch video and I also want Teamspeak in it. Will I have to record TS seperately and mash it on top of the video?
    That brings me to question number two. Is Windows Movie Maker worth its name? Is there better software somewhere if it isn't?
    And finally, video hosting. I hate UglyTube, dont trust Vimeo, Gamevee has been down for a while, Viddler probably follows it into the grave soon enough. What do you recommend?

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Re: A couple of questions

For video hosting www.noobflicks.com is very high quality.

Comment

Originally posted by daithi1 View Post
      For video hosting www.noobflicks.com is very high quality.
      Alright, thanks Daithi

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

When I first started making movies, I used Windows Movie Maker. There is nothing wrong with the program and it is EXTREMELY user friendly. After getting the hang of WMM, I stepped up to Sony Vegas. Bad Idea for someone who is Computer Illiterate like myself. It is a VERY good program if you know what you are doing, but I didn't know what I was doing. There are so many different things on there, I got lost.

After all that, I ended up getting Adobe Premier CS3, and LOVE IT. It's like Mixing Sony Vegas and Windows Movie Maker. But I warn you, it is very pricey. It is a good that Torrents exist.
        "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by JamesTerror View Post
          So, I'm trying to catch video and I also want Teamspeak in it. Will I have to record TS seperately and mash it on top of the video?
          That brings me to question number two. Is Windows Movie Maker worth its name? Is there better software somewhere if it isn't?
          And finally, video hosting. I hate UglyTube, dont trust Vimeo, Gamevee has been down for a while, Viddler probably follows it into the grave soon enough. What do you recommend?
          You know youtube does HD now, yes? I hate them too, but for other reasons than its attractiveness or lacke thereof, haha.

Dirtboy: I have no idea how you can say you thought Vegas was complicated then decided to use Premier, you crazy!

Comment

youtube widescreen high def
            upload at res 1280*720 and it gives you the widescreen and it looks good
            example

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
              When I first started making movies, I used Windows Movie Maker. There is nothing wrong with the program and it is EXTREMELY user friendly. After getting the hang of WMM, I stepped up to Sony Vegas. Bad Idea for someone who is Computer Illiterate like myself. It is a VERY good program if you know what you are doing, but I didn't know what I was doing. There are so many different things on there, I got lost.

After all that, I ended up getting Adobe Premier CS3, and LOVE IT. It's like Mixing Sony Vegas and Windows Movie Maker. But I warn you, it is very pricey. It is a good that Torrents exist.
              I'll check that. I think I got some version of Adobe premier with my laptop, not sure tho. (Or Adobe something anyways)

Originally posted by kevlarorc View Post
              You know youtube does HD now, yes? I hate them too, but for other reasons than its attractiveness or lacke thereof, haha.
              Aye, but you can only upload 11 minutes, unless you're a director.

Originally posted by Exploding_Silver View Post
              youtube widescreen high def
              upload at res 1280*720 and it gives you the widescreen and it looks good
              example
              Dang, that does look good. I might have to stop mocking YouTube for ugly then. I take it you have pretty much maxed out video settings?

|TG-Irr|JamesTerror

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X