This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Interest in Elite: Dangerous

I am creating this poll to gauge how the interest in this game has changed since I've been sharing the news and such about the game. Please do me a favor and tell your friends about this poll. I wanna see how many people from TG are actually joining in on the fun. If you vote that you are not going to play, can you express why?
    I bought Alpha/Beta/Gamma/Base Game access.
    42.86%
    I am interested but I don't have the money.
    14.29%
    I am interested but I don't have the time.
    14.29%
    Personal Issues/Reasons
    0.00%
    Meh. I don't like X feature or lack thereof.
    0.00%
    Just not interested.
    14.29%
    Other option/reason not listed here.
    14.29%

The poll is expired.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Poll: Interest in Elite: Dangerous

Okay, 72 views and 2 votes? Seriously, if you guys are not interested, please vote so. It won't hurt my feelings, I just wanna know if I am banging my head against the wall uselessly or if there are people interested. I'll stop with the news and ask that the forum/ts channel be removed so those resources can go to more popular games. If there is anything other opinions, just post them! I've never been in a room with 72 people and had just two opinions.

EDIT: If you are worried people will see where you have voted, they will not because I turned this option off!

[support]

Comment

Well four voters is a start and since they are all interested, might as well keep everything. But still! Tell me what you think about the game! Even if it is just by voting up above!

[support]

Comment

I've not played much, I do like most of it, looking for some players to join up with, if you're interested pm me your details.
        Murray

Comment

I am just really getting going, despite being a kickstarter backer. I only played beta a little bit. Overall though Elite seems like mostly a solo experience, at least in-game. I think playing with others could be cool but I don't think there is that mmo type interaction as you will get eventually in Star Citizen or of course Eve. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

It just posted a story of meeting other players in-game. I definitely can be an mmo-experience. Though I do think that it is missing certain fundamentals that are needed for the multiplayer experience, like sharing bounties and whatnot. They have promised to keep working on the features of the game, and wings and such are part of that.

[support]

Comment

Do we have a friend's list or anything going on? Are you in of the big groups?

I was thinking of at least joining: Elite: Dangerous PvE • Index page since it seems so low maintenance.
              Last edited by AstroCat; 12-24-2014, 07:00 PM.
              Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

There is a webpage called EDNA that is setup for North American players if you are interested. They even have their own TS server and have quite a few players signed up on their site.

[support]

Comment

Also, since we are actually starting to gain a good amount of players on the TG forums, I am going to create a sticky thread with the names of players and their chosen allegiance. They have a roster like that going on over in the SC forums. I'll ask 'em tonight, just pm me your guy's info that you want shared. It'll be in an google sheet(Excel-like), and if I can, maybe I'll password it and pm you guys the password when it is setup. That depends on how you guys want it.

[support]

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
                    Also, since we are actually starting to gain a good amount of players on the TG forums, I am going to create a sticky thread with the names of players and their chosen allegiance. They have a roster like that going on over in the SC forums. I'll ask 'em tonight, just pm me your guy's info that you want shared. It'll be in an google sheet(Excel-like), and if I can, maybe I'll password it and pm you guys the password when it is setup. That depends on how you guys want it.
                    Cool, PM sent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X