Meeting up in game?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meeting up in game?

We have noted that many of us have been "deployed" in star systems that are of vast distances to each other. The route plotter won't even plot routes between each others systems.

I have two ideas though as to why they wouldn't plot beforehand. When I moved a couple systems close to Sol(less than 70ly) I was allowed to plot a route.

So that got me to thinking that either:
    1. You have to be within 70ly, or some other distance, to be able to plot a route.
    2. You have to be within a full tank of gas to plot a route

Those are my two ideas, maybe neither are true as I haven't attempted it to see if a full tank will cover it and I don't know if A is true either. But for some reason I am allowed to plot a route to it now. You guys wanna meet up there? I plan on flying back to a Imperial star system after; so if you wanna do that with me, we can.

In all seriousness though, why can't they just make a freakin' manual for this game!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Meeting up in game?

I'm pretty sure it has to do with total fuel. The other day, before blowing up, I was able to plot 80lyr routes, as long as my fuel was topped off.
    Murray

Comment

I don't think I'm even within 120 ly of where you are at Scratchy. Think we talked about this briefly the other night. Kinda sucks it'll take me a while before I can even get close to meeting up with ya. Maybe I could hook up with others?
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

what system are you in Acreo?? Maybe we're close to each other.
        sigpic

Comment

I am a kickstarter backer of Elite but I only played a little of the late betas. Since it's out now I'm jumping to play a bit as well. Not sure which "setup" to take when making my guy... any suggestions. I was thinking the explorer option.
          Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Were you planning on exploring or did you have other intentions in mind? Do you plan on taking one side or the other in game?

'Cause I took the Imperial option to get the eagle so I could bounty hunt. But I forget what comes with the explorer option.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
            [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
            [support]

Comment

It seems like a good option. I'm going Kickstarter Explorer in the Founder's World. Commander AstroCat, of course. :)
              Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X