Trading info sites?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading info sites?

Any recommendations? There seems to be several of them out there.

I think this is the more popular one?
    Thrudds Elite:Dangerous Tools - Thrudd's Elite:Dangerous Tools
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Re: Trading info sites?

I don't really trade that much, but I do hear a lot about those trading sites. One tool I've heard about was Slopey's. You might wanna look that one up. But be careful, they are all 3rd party tools, and I have no idea how Frontier Developments feels about them. Nor do I guarantee that there is no security risk associated with 3rd party tools.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Yeah for sure. Thrudds is just a website so no harm there.
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

I found a thread on the Elite: Dangerous forums for Slopeys. [link]

I am not sure if you found it or not, but I am putting this link here anyway for people who might need it.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
        [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
        [support]

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
          I found a thread on the Elite: Dangerous forums for Slopeys. [link]

I am not sure if you found it or not, but I am putting this link here anyway for people who might need it.
          Yeah but haven't tried it yet. Will probably later today. I'm getting more and more sucked into playing Elite. :) Might just be the "new and shiny" phase but I'm liking it so far.

Comment

Slopey's is the real deal. For those that don't know, it is a crowd-sourced market database. Even if you are trading in low-traffic areas, you have a searchable database of most of the discovered systems and their commodity listings.
            In game handle: Steel Scion
            sigpic

Comment

I'll give Slopey's a try.

Comment

When it requests the location of your client log file (so it can see where you are in game), click to:

:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments \Products\FORC-FDEV-D-1002\logs
                Last edited by Steeler; 01-08-2015, 09:11 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
                  When it requests the location of your client log file (so it can see where you are in game), click to:

:\Users\<USER>\AppData\Local\Frontier_Developments \Products\FORC-FDEV-D-1002\logs
                  I got it working but I have a question. Is there a way to see the distance between 2 locations when they come up? I see the column but it's empty. Thanks.

Comment

There is a toggle button somewhere that shows distances, but I'm not sure where it shows up in the BPC panel, except when you limit the search by range. When I'm looking for ranges I go to the commodities data panel, select a system or click the Current system button, and then sort until I find the system or commodity I'm looking for. That panel always includes distance in LY.
                    sigpic

Comment

I got it working but for some reason it doesn't work for the Shinrarta founder world. I would find the tool better if he added back in the "return/reverse" trip feature. I like that one from the Thudd site a lot. Overall, cool app though. I'm also checking out the Commander's Log app, seems interesting as well.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X