Going to Sanna or Dulos?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Sanna or Dulos?

I was initially against going to those systems because there might be other human players there simply to attack humans. I.E. griefing.

But I am thinking I want to go now and see if maybe we can influence those two systems. If we have enough people together, we might be able to fight griefers off. Anybody interested in joining me there and helping the independence movement?

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Going to Sanna or Dulos?

Once I get a decent ship and start racking in money, I would gladly join you once i have a fighting ship
    |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking about it. I just got to 2 million credits so I'm going to buy a Type 6. I have an Eagle and a Cobra. I was thinking maybe using the Type 6 to make more money to outfit one of those more for combat. Gotta do some homework first though... Any suggestions?
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Isn't the Eagle specifically made for combat? At least that'swhat I thought. Scratch will definitely know alot more XD
        |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

I'll join you once I get enough money to buy and mod an eagle.
          sigpic

Comment

The Eagle is made for combat, that is correct. But while it is the most maneuverable craft in the game AFAIK, it suffers from lack of power and size. But if you do it right, you get behind an enemy and stay behind them. It's all about trade-offs. The Viper is really good at combat and has plenty of power and speed, but really suffers in the maneuverability department. The Cobra MK 3 is a really good all-rounder. It is like a much bigger Sidewinder if you think about it. But the Cobra has PLENTY of power to make up for being slower than a Viper.

Here are three good links that I think you guys should look at before making your decisions:

[support]

Comment

Thanks for the links. It seems from doing some homework for bounty hunting the Viper is one of the most popular picks.

Here's a good link about it:
              Viper Loadout and Bounty Hunting Tip Guide [x-post] : EliteDangerous
              Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Good link! Hmm....I might have to downgrade to the Viper soon....

[support]

Comment

K, so I've been to Sanna and I didn't see one human there, nor did I see any fighting there. I don't know how the big battles start but I am guessing was in the news is just prep for whatever they are planning. Either that, or we are supposed to do missions for one of the factions, but I just don't know what to do. So what I am doing is hanging out at a nearby system and bounty hunting till the event starts or flops.

[support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse