Big Credits here!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Credits here!

Thought I'd pass this one on... Definitely worth the trip if you need to make some credits fast, and who doesn't?! ;)

Sytem: Tenche
    Station: Blaauw Hub

Seeking-Luxuries guys are 8-10Mm away, straight line of sight from the station.

from here...
    Attention all grinders seeking an alternative to Beta Sculptoris, here's another teat to suckle on. Slightly better profit, just as easy. : EliteTraders
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Re: Big Credits here!

This is still working, I'm gonna farm this till I can get my Python... that is kinda my goal right now. Need about 15 more "trips", then back to Shinrarta for the discount. :)
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

What's in Beta Scuptoris that's drawing so many as to start a shooting war?
      In game handle: Steel Scion
      sigpic

Comment

Same thing but it ran them off!

Comment

Ok, I'm getting burnt out on back and forth, back and forth... gross... even here I'm gonna have to bail or I will go nuts. I think that Python is gonna have to wait a while longer. I guess I'm just not a grinder at heart.

Comment

I got as far as Asp by grinding a short loop in Ededleen. 140k every 5 minutes. I think I'll lay off the grind until I get the bug for an upgrade. Maybe the clipper.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I could maybe do the clipper before the Python but I'd need to Rank up Empire side...

Comment

I do wish there was an Alliance option or that the dropship was more versatile for the price. The clipper seems like the most accessible heavy multipurpose player ship. Like the corvette class (Vidar/Springblossom/Skiron) in X3.

When I get back to populated space we should consider doing some coordinated and armed rares runs through hot zones. Might be fun.
                sigpic

Comment

So I was going to go do that run again today when I looked back at the thread. They issued some hotfix that supposedly removed all these routes, so don't expect anymore of these. I knew it wasn't going to last forever, but I just couldn't find the time to keep running this.
                  Last edited by ScratchnSniff0; 02-08-2015, 09:12 AM. Reason: Edited to remove whining.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
                  [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
                  [support]

Comment

It's fairly easy to trigger boom states in certain systems. They may have coded out infinite station production, but it should still be possible for players to spawn luxuries traders in profitable places for at least short periods of time. Something maybe a small group of pilots could take advantage of.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah I've been taking a little break... tomorrow is the 1.1 release so I'll jump back in. I think maybe working towards a clipper will be my next goal. Python will just have to wait since I just don't enjoy the "mega-grind".

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X