• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to ED?

Yo!
    Just got Elite!
    What's the deal here? ^^

Re: New to ED?

Alright! A new vic....player! You can friend me in game I am Scratchnsniff, no 0 on the end. We have a channel on TS, that's where I'll be, probably around 8ish.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Yeah welcome. The game is fun but I feel will get better over the next couple months as they add more social and groups functions. Since Star Citizen is a ways off still this is my main Space game home. It will be interesting to see them both develop over this year.

I'm on usually at night but I've been spending some time with fellow TG'ers surviving some zombies in H1Z1. I'd definitely still call myself an active Elite player.
      Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Why yes, Yes I am. Fixing to take my first steps into a FREAKIN ENORMOUS world, hears hopping I don't get lost. May the shwarts be with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
          Why yes, Yes I am. Fixing to take my first steps into a FREAKIN ENORMOUS world, hears hopping I don't get lost. May the shwarts be with me.
          I may not be able to help within' a couple of days, but I should be available Friday night...though more likely Saturday. It really depends on how things are rolling with school.

[support]

Comment

I'll likely be on this evening, Eastern time, if you have questions. CMDR Steel Scion.
            In game handle: Steel Scion
            sigpic

Comment

welp, i fell into the bandwagon i must admit... slowly building up my funds, the game is actually pretty well made and clever, took me a little while to figure the frameshifting :P
              |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
              BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
              Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

I added ya guys to the excel list, but I don't know all of your guys's info. So I just added your forum names to the list and *classified* everything else. Just lemme know if you want anything changed via PM and I'll change it.

[support]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse