buying ships

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying ships

I've been saving up money and have been considering getting a new ship. What normally comes with a new ship?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: buying ships

It really depends on the ship you buy, so come with basic lasers and equipment. Check this link out. It shows what they start with.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

Here is a link to what those specific equipments do.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
      [support]

Comment

What are you thinking of getting? Trade or combat focus?
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

Thinking about getting an Adder. I like doing things other than combat and so when I get the chance to fight, I want something that can barge through and get out alive.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

I love the Adder. Solid range, good cargo, and a big step up in hardpoints. Test drive the base ship before outfitting, though. The pilot seat is off center and looks like an English SUV. Doesn't affect gameplay but not everyone likes it.

Also, protip: Sell or downgrade your components before selling your old ship. You get full value on the sale (for now) and they stay in your buy-back queue if you want to fit them to your new ship and the current station doesn't carry them.
            In game handle: Steel Scion
            sigpic

Comment

Ok, instead I got the Eagle just to make some quick cash and to get use to fighting. I'll work my way up to get a better ship soon enough.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X