XBox One Release Trailer!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XBox One Release Trailer!

Frontier Developments is releasing the game for XBox One as a timed exclusive for their Game Preview feature (and then later PS4)!
    XBox One players are going to get to play with the CQC update before other players as well!

Here is the trailer:

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: XBox One Release Trailer!

cross platform play?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Hopefully! They've yet to announce a yes or no(as far as I understand), but the universe will at least be the same. Anything you effect in the universe will be the same in the XBox.

[support]

Comment

Last I heard they will reference the same persistent galaxy server but P2P instancing is not confirmed cross platform.
        Plus Xbox will have a 6 month exclusive on CQC (arena mode).
        In game handle: Steel Scion
        sigpic

Comment

I think it is possible that by not announcing cross platform play, but announcing that the server is the same, is in a way announcing that there is not going to be cross platform play.

What I really am hoping, though, is that they are just playing it safe in case they are not able to implement it. It would be a real shame if the player-bases are split up and we can't experience the game together.

[support]

Comment

one of the biggest problems is the size of the player base and then maybe we could get Magnum playing the game...

By the way, you think you could actually make a couch configuration for a gamer to use when playing Star Citizen or Elite?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

My couch is my cockpit. What are you talking about hahaha

Just kidding, I have no idea
              |TG-Irr| di1lweed1212

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse