Horizons Beta Meetup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizons Beta Meetup

I know another thread is up about horizons, but I want to try and organize a mass TG planetary landing and fight once the beta is released. The most convenient time for me is on the weekend, either Saturday or Sunday. I am on the US east cost, and I am available from 9 AM to 7 PM Eastern time.

What we will need is to find a planet/moon that we can all get to it relatively quick, and it would be best if it had a large starport in orbit so most or all of us will be able to get set there. My reccomendation is LTT 17102 at velazquez ring, as it is a coriolis station in a close orbit of an airless moon orbiting a gas giant with rings that have 3 Resource Extraction Sites. It is a high-tech station that has almost everything, and a huge selection of ships in the shipyard. It is an independent system under no power at the moment. It may be far for some, as it is at the edge of federal Powerplay zone. It is a little known system that barely sees player traffic, and those are passing through. The station is on average 660 LS from the arrival star, so it won't be a long SC time to get there.

If you have another place, please post the station name, system, and distance from arrival point.

Re: Horizons Beta Meetup

I think this is a great idea, and unless school or something else comes up you can count me in. There is a couple of us who will have access to the beta but I am not sure of everybody who has it. There are a few but I can't remember which ones.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Comment

For those of us who pre-ordered the Deluxe edition (whichever the $75 dollar one was) of ED back when, is this included? Couldn't find any information to that regard.
      |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
      TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
      Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
      Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Elite: Dangerous Kickstarter
        Are you talking about the "Pledge 70 or more," or are you referring to 70 in US$? I had the "Pledge 90 or more" and still had to upgrade to the Premium Beta(whatever tier that was) to be able to get the Lifetime Expansion Pass. I don't know if you need the LEP to be able to access the paid expansion betas but I think as long as you pledged 30 or more you can get into any of the unpaid betas. This is the first paid expansion so this will be a learning experience I guess. You can email the support team and see. Let us know what they say if you do.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
        [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
        [support]

Comment

I'm in I'm also East coast and Saturdays work great for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ScratchnSniff0 View Post
            Elite: Dangerous Kickstarter
            Are you talking about the "Pledge 70 or more," or are you referring to 70 in US$? I had the "Pledge 90 or more" and still had to upgrade to the Premium Beta(whatever tier that was) to be able to get the Lifetime Expansion Pass. I don't know if you need the LEP to be able to access the paid expansion betas but I think as long as you pledged 30 or more you can get into any of the unpaid betas. This is the first paid expansion so this will be a learning experience I guess. You can email the support team and see. Let us know what they say if you do.
            I actually wasn't even referring to the KS campaign since I didn't get ED until well after that. I got it around November 2014 or so when there was I think 3 purchase tiers with the lowest one only getting you the full release and the other two getting you the beta and I think Lifetime Expansion Pass. Honestly can't recall all the specifics. I chose the middle package that only included full game, beta of game, and some extras. I thought the extras included a free first expansion. Maybe I misread?

My online account on the ED/Frontier's site doesn't tell me the name or the specifics of the game package I bought, so I'm in the dark about what actually came with the package deal now.
            |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
            TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
            Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
            Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X