No announcement yet.

Want To Team Up?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want To Team Up?

I am a relatively new player to Elite Dangerous and need a wing man or least someone that's willing to run missions with me. I have a Cobra and I am up for anything. I am also in PDT.

Re: Want To Team Up?

Check out our Elite: Dangerous channel on the TG TS server. If someone is on and ready to play they are usually in there.
    "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." -Man's Prayer Red Green Show
    "Quando omni flunkus moritati" -When all else fails, play dead. -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!]
    [Link to my Twitch!]

I just bought a viper, and I know Tg Knight also just started out as a combat pilot. I would be happy to wing with you in the future. (But I will be very limited for next two weeks.)
      The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

I'm game, but I am not on as often as you would probably like, so you'll have to send me a PM with your in game name.

I use a diamond back scout which is down in Amitrite, which is way down near the Empire's space. I am heading up to Lo Pegasi with an Eagle so I can sell my eagle and diamondback explorer in Lo Pegasi.

In any case, I'll help people out if they want. I'm trying to get an ASP, so I'll be a slow poke with less than the weapons that I want until I get weapons I want.

So, what configurations are you using for your ships and such? is good for trade info.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed