No announcement yet.

HCS Voice Attack Packs Just Added William Shatner!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCS Voice Attack Packs Just Added William Shatner!

PC Gamer has announced recently [PC Gamer Article] that William Shatner has been added to the "Official" Elite Dangerous Voice packs for Voice Attack from HCS VoicePacks Ltd.! I say "Official" because it is a "Offical Licenced Product," not actually made by Frontier Developments themselves.

As many of you may know already, Voice Attack is a program that allows you to control your games with your voice instead of having to manually touch anything. You can give it one order and it will do whatever action has been programmed into that order, which can include macros of many keypresses. It can also respond with the voices that come with your Windows installation. Or, more importantly you can buy voice packs from HCS. Alongside the William Shatner voice called Orion, they have one by the actress who plays the in-game voice of Elite: Dangerous, Verity Croft, and even have one by Tom Baker of Doctor Who fame. These voice packs have many of the macros already pre-programmed in which can include a "GalaXapediA" which will tell you about the various in-game stellar objects you can come across.
    "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess." -Man's Prayer Red Green Show
    "Quando omni flunkus moritati" -When all else fails, play dead. -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!]
    [Link to my Twitch!]

Re: HCS Voice Attack Packs Just Added William Shatner!

Sweet, I need this and I want one that works for a few other games, too

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed