Trading Tools Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Tools Question

So I am beginning trading so I can upgrade my ship. I got 480 slots in my Imperial Cutter to use and I want to make best use of them. So I started using this tool which seems to work well: [Elite Trade Net]. It uses the [EDMarketConnector] to update information to update many tools out there that other people are using. Is there anybody out there who uses the EDMarketConnector, Elite Trade Net, or something that is better in their opinion? I know there are other; I just want other TGer's opinions on them.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
    [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
    [support]

Re: Trading Tools Question

how is the market for slaves these days? Still just a lucrative in Imperial space?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Indeed; VERY lucrative!

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
      [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
      [support]

Comment

One of these days I'll get back into it, but I need to get my computer completely working. Tonight I have over 200 updates for my copy of windows 7. 8 and 10 just don't seem to want to be stable as of late.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X