Unknown Probes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Probes

Life in the galaxy may be getting more dangerous. Presently, players have been finding various "unknown probes" floating about in deep space. This has left a number of questions. The probes actually interfere with player vessels that scan the probe. The interesting part of this is that after the scan, the player's ship will temporarily shutdown and a sound will be played. As some time went by, players performed a spectral analysis and produced an image of what was embedded in the transmission. The following image was produced from the analysis. Players are now believing that this points to a star system where aliens may or may not be hiding. With that being said, there are speculations that an alien race or another group of humans will be revealed, especially since a deep space human station was discovered.

You can read more at Ars Technica.
    http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2016/0...s-big-mystery/

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
X