Playing Elite Dangerous

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Elite Dangerous

So, something came to my attention the other night. There are a number of people who have Elite but rarely play because they either get bored of it or they don't want to play alone.

People need to check the forums or look for those online. I'm going to try to setup a Steam group by the way, so people should add me to the friends list or contact me in Elite so I can add you to the private server group.

I made a steam group. You can find the link for it via my steam profile and apply.
    Last edited by BeSiege82; 12-07-2016, 04:47 PM.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Send me a Steam Group invite... says invite only... I might be checking it out again.
    Home/Gaming PC: [email protected]/Asus Rog Maximus VIII Formula/EVGA GTX 1080 SC/Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB)/Corsair Carbide Quiet 600Q/Corsair RM750i/Acer XB270H 27"/BenQ G2400W 24"/Sound BVlaster ZX/Samsung 850 Pro SSDs x2/Samsung 950 Pro x1/Win10 Pro 64bit/Saitek X52/TrackIR3: Pro-TrackClip Pro/

Comment

Ok, I'll send one over

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

i do sometime play it
        |TG-18th|Markolh (Just call me Mark)
        BF Admin & Crazy French-canadian
        Former Irr, 11th and 31st

"He who wants peace, prepares WAR"

Comment

So, Garthra is one of the few people grinding as of late.

Comment

I'll be playing this weekend sometime, post here and we'll set something up if ya'll wanna play multi-crew.

"Quando omni flunkus moritati" -Red Green Show
            [Link to my Youtube!] [Link to my Twitch!]
            [support]

Comment

NEVERMIND! Thank you Microsoft for the fabulous Creators update that's destroyed the sound on my computer! Lovely!

[support]

Comment

Wait, what happened?

Comment

I installed the Creators update, and no matter what I use, on-board or my Creative card, I get audio issues.

[support]

Comment

Uggh... Microsoft, why you do this...

Comment

Well, Finestyle and some other dudes are playing it now, too.

Comment

Raptor26, Finestyle, Specterss, and Overllord716 are playing. Overllord is somebody I know from Star Citizen. He's cool.

Comment

I've been trying to get in to this game for years. I just can't get in to it because I'm alone. You guys may be my savior. How do I get together with you?
                          Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
                          Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
                          Forever Perplexed

Comment

I'm about to finish my school semester, if you are willing to wait until this upcoming weekend; I will be willing to help you out!

[support]

Comment

YerMom
                              We have guys who play on a regular basis. Hop on and we can figure things out. Just be aware, I'm about 400 - 500 Light years away from the starting system. If you have Horizons DLC, we can play with my multicrew ship, that way I can help you make money quickly.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X