TG and EVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG and EVE

how active is the EvE presence around TG? Is it a matter that there was once a corp and now everyone's kinda gone their own way? What does the landscape look like?

I have a couple of year or so old characters that i have stopped paying for for about 6months..but am kind of being tempted to fire the accounts back up. I have several friends from other places as well that might be willing to join me and get the old gang back together.

Re: TG and EVE

I just got pulled in today from looking around online and talking to people. I will be picking it up VERY soon and will be starting up some...."stuff" Hit me up when you can

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

i have an account, im also tempted to re-install it and find some people to do things with (only played four about a month so my character is that good)

Comment

I've been considering going back. I have a reasonably skilled Industrial character who is also just about Dreadnought capable. Maybe I'll re-install it and check out the new update.
        |TG-18th| Cutter

Long-time Gamer - ArmA 2 Noob - Certified Old Fart

Comment

You should Toy. Me and browna have a corp up.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm just getting into EVE myself. A friend bought me a copy, and while it arrives via snail mail I'm doing a trial account.

Comment

I've been playing the last couple of days, tried it as an add riddled teen but didn't get it, however with the extra added patience and maturity being a twenteen has brought me I'm starting to really appreciate the sheer scope
              Of the game - I'm setting myself up with 1 x pve/p character and another miner / hauler that I'm
              Planning to work to Orca proficiency.

Haven't seen this TG Corp, but dredge has mentioned it ( did not get a load of info regarding aside from the basic premise though ) there are a few ex TG guys that still hang around in the |TG| channel however, who appear to have moved on to non TG affiliated corps ( to my knowledge ).

If we can get this Corp running and properly managed with a bit of manpower it could be a pretty good thing, but as aformentioned I think given
              The situation, if this Corp I hear of isn't already somewhat established it's going to need some manpower to make it worthwhile, elsewise you're probably better off realistically finding a tax haven / jump clone Corp and reaping the benefits of that for now ( if you be new ).

Of course that's as far as I can tell from a few days of window shopping and exposure to the cut throat swindling and subterfuge rife atmosphere..

Comment

I have been playing Eve since Jan 2006 and continue to do so. Though my activity waned to almost nothing the last several months due to real life issues, I've started returning to eve with the advent of the Incursion expansion and Incarna on the horizon. I'm actually working on some Eve related stuff for TG, so stay tuned to see what's coming up. Also, check out the newest video,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJKcK-Fv80I

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Took part in an incursion last night, although I got in towards the end and wasn't all that much help, just got my Drake fitted out properly so didn't want to throw myself in head first and risk the 20 odd mil investment just yet ;p

Comment

How was it?

Comment

Fun but confusing for someone of my general noobishness, not very tacticool between the two/three fleets operating in the system, I do believe I got slagged for not using logistics drones etc but between kiting rats, being shot at and watching the pretty lazors fly I didn't notice much ;p

The hacking pods to lower certain strengths was fairly interesting though, didn't exactly cut the more advanced players down to my level, but by the sounds of it, a couple were aggravated by the downgrade ;p

Comment

Heh, I'd be out with Dark Rising do incursions, but we're sitting in low sec fighting two wars with a bunch of station camping losers. They sit in Jita with like 30 people trying to get ganks. It's really funny when they scan down one of our mission fleets and get the crap beat out of them. Anywho look me up,

Damion Rayne - Main, closing 70 mil sp, carrier pilot

Dark Rising [DR] 450 Member Military Corp

Comment

Well, I reactivated my accounts but haven't been doing much but a little missioning here and there. Feel free to look me up and say "hi"

Opeht

GF Grimley

Comment

MrKarellen is my name in EVE.
                            Viking

Comment

Well I looked up your characters PO and EVE said that they have been abandoned by their fearless leader once again and left with nothing but some burnt out T2 laser crystals and an empty skill cue. Would love to see you back in the game! I'm stationed in a lowsec, doing sleeper sites in C3's for $$, doing PVP for fun, and doing level 4's to offset the security status hits from the PVP fun. Sound fun to anyone? Hit me up and we can work together if you like. EVE name - "Pax Mortus" o7 fly dangerously

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X