• Show
Clear All

• Future Proof

Part 1

Part 2

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: Future Proof

The intro was pretty bloody awesome, started wavering a bit in the middle of the whole thing though +1 for sticking to military styled radio SOPs though, that was a particularly nice touch

Comment

Originally posted by Jacezz View Post
      The intro was pretty bloody awesome, started wavering a bit in the middle of the whole thing though +1 for sticking to military styled radio SOPs though, that was a particularly nice touch
      Good point, it did kinda waver a bit. But then again this was done by one person and a few friends voice acting for him using the Unreal SDK. I give him kudos :)

Comment

A few things nagged me throughout, like that her voice was too soft for giving orders or to hear at all, really. Also, it strayed too far from the actual game mechanics.

The camera work was nice, and I really wish they used some of those animations in the real game(Purple Cyno, ship explosions, shot actually missing you when they miss).

Pretty good overall, but it falls short of Day of Darkness 2 or the Dominion trailer.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo-48 View Post
          A few things nagged me throughout, like that her voice was too soft for giving orders or to hear at all, really. Also, it strayed too far from the actual game mechanics.

The camera work was nice, and I really wish they used some of those animations in the real game(Purple Cyno, ship explosions, shot actually missing you when they miss).

Pretty good overall, but it falls short of Day of Darkness 2 or the Dominion trailer.
          Like I said before Echo, cut kale some slack he did this all by himself. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...