Any Corps going?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Corps going?

Become a bit disenfranchised with the current corp and am looking for a new. Only real problem with the current is that it's pretty small with only a couple of active people and features a distinct lack of co-operation of any kind.

So, I'm looking to find a better one.

I have three characters currently on the go, one of which being fresh as of yesterday, one having at time of writing 2,717,399 skill points and is flying around in a Raven, the last having 1,637,286 skill points and is using a Retriever doing mining ops in Highsec currently, often with assistance of Raven flying character.

I plan to have the Raven char to train up all relevant skills to improve efficiency flying it, which EVEMon tells me will take 70days, although most of the remaining skills are level 4/5s. After that I'm thinking stealth bombers... Not sure yet though.

The mining Retriever has about 12days of training left for basic high sec mining proficiency, so I'm planning on picking something else for her to train next, possibly for an orca, but not 100% sure yet.

Final new character is going to be training in Drone cruisers, Not sure which I'll take but I do like the look of the Amarr version, despite not being 'as good' as others. Haven't decided yet.

But anyway, that's what I have to offer... I'm not hugely fussed over what the corp does, so long as they do it co-operatively.

Re: Any Corps going?

Are you into PvP at all?
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

wait are you running 3 accounts? or making 3 people on 1 account?

Tbh focus on 1 toon until you have around 5-6mill sp then make a new one

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
        wait are you running 3 accounts? or making 3 people on 1 account?

Tbh focus on 1 toon until you have around 5-6mill sp then make a new one
        Doesn't hurt to run 3 skill sets even if you play one toon. While I dont use Eroak much, hes already a Cap Pilot :p Hes running 2 alteast, he said hes runs a Raven with his miner.

and where all members

Comment

It's 3 accounts, ran 2 just mining ops for a bit and last week decided I'd throw a third in to the mix to make things easier & more profitable. Quite happy to pvp although not sure I've got the financial backing to manage loosing several ships in short order yet

Comment

Once you can fit a simple battleship with large guns, you should be able to kill pirates for cash in 0.0 space.

Watch runnig 3 accounts. It might appear more profitable, but you have another set of skill books and ships to buy to make a profit. Also take in account that 2 are in standby while one is active vs having 3 people play 3 toons to 100% activity. Simple math will tell you the more people you add into the equation, the less you make in return. 2 is optimal with the 3rd being a good alt for scouting and captials but shouldnt be play to much.

Although the only time 3 toons can really return a awesome profit is in pure Veldspar mining. 1st toon takes leadership skills and skills to pilot a Orca. The other 2 focus on mining skills and exhumers. The 1st toon sits with active fleet boosters while you run a long mining cycle with the other 2 toons. It doesn't take much active maintainence to keep this fleet running optium. Orca returns to station about every 3 hours with about 20-50mil (pending skills) worth of ore. Every 6-7 minutes you would have to only target a new set of rocks with the miners and about 15 minutes unload the ore to the orca. Cycle the time right and everything can have about a 90% uptime activity. Activity = profit :D

and where all members

Comment

If you want hot null-sec action and want to be a part of a whimsical, brandy drinking, and cigar smoking internet spaceship alliance, my corp is about to join the plum ducky chaps in Gentleman's Agreement [GENTS]

Alliance:
              http://evemaps.dotlan.net/alliance/G...%27s_Agreement

My Corporation:
              http://evemaps.dotlan.net/corp/Legio_Geminatus

That is, if you're cool with Goonswarm and TEST and those types, since GENTS is a member of the Dekkelen Coalition. <3

We're null-sec based, so.... that may be intimidating for a new player. Plus, we'd be living quite a distance from high security space in Fountain. Lots of low-sec space between us and the rest of empire, plus GENTS want corporations with strong capital pilot numbers. Tons of PVP combat operations in the area. If you can get into a bomber, you're gonna be sitting good though. We love black ops roams. We have Black Ops Battleships for portal generation, and Recon Ships, and such with covert cynos, and everybody can fly bombers to jump through and omgwtfbbq whatever's on the other side. It's a blast. :D

Comment

Shadow! That is so cool, we get to be neighbors! Nova, collosus, Eroak, and Sloppyjoe and I are with Important Internet Spaceship League down in the Mermaid and Hydra constellations. I think we just had an OP with TEST to save a GENT tower yesterday.

Join the |TG| chat channel every once in a while and say hi or something, I'll make you an operator.

Comment

BDEAL!

You finally got an Alliance logo I see. Heh heh.

Awesome how everybody seems to have gravitated towards each other, heh. I will drop by the channel at some point and say hey. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Echo-48 View Post
                    Shadow! That is so cool, we get to be neighbors! Nova, collosus, Eroak, and Sloppyjoe and I are with Important Internet Spaceship League
                    You forgot about me -_-

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

I was actually thinking about reactivating my account. Problem is is that im still kind of a major newb :( I did some of the missions (can't remember how far I went in them) and tried PvP but got my [butt] handed to me. So...I went into mining, bought a Hulk and I think I still need to train for my skills to use the hulk (about 1 month).

Basically the main question im asking is if any of you EVE players can maybe teach me the ropes? I really would like to get into PvP and I just feel more comfortable if it was someone from TG. Also If I can maybe join one of your guys corps. I had a hard time getting into a corp as most of them kinda just vanished after a few weeks or more. So how about it? I also have around 350mil isk (not sure if that is alot) so money may or may not be a factor for me.

JagFreeze is the name, Fighter Jet's the game.

Comment

350 mil is decent. Hulks cost about 125 mil nowadays, and any T1 ship up to a Battleship will be under 80 million (except tier 3 Battleships, those will be 120mil and up, IE: Abaddon, Hyperion, Rokh, and Maelstrom)

With 350 million you should be able to afford basic PVP ships. A Cruiser with a Tech 1 fit would run you maybe 8 million ISK total. A Battlecruiser with T1 fit might be 40 million, and a Battleship for missions if you want will be around 90 million all fitted out. Prices can vary, and if you go all out on rigs, you can expect more. The more common armor and shield extention rigs are about 3 million ISK each and you can fit up to 3.

Comment

Well then, no GENTS for us just yet.

Our Alliance is going to PROVIDENCE and we are going for the time being, as GENTS is taking a ridiculous amount of time to get back to us. Seriously, we've been talking to them for 2 weeks now and they are generally receptive, and we have a good thing going as one of their corps is sponsoring us.... but they're taking their sweet time to do anything.

Our corp is at a snapping point. A null-sec corp in hi-sec for a full month = death. So we have to go SOMEWHERE in null while things keep moving to get another offer finalized.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X