Coming Back..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming Back..

Hey, I play BFBC2 on yalls servers often. I love the tactical gameplay, which keeps me coming back, but recently, I've been wanting to fire up EVE again. I have a Character who mainly flew a raven, never really got great at the game, because of the learning curve, but I have basics down I suppose. I believe I have over 30,000,000 SP, not sure though, could be way more or less. I DO however, have all my learning skills maxed, and have not redistributed them. Trying to consider what to get into, I'm thinking the planets.

But here's the thing... I need a corp. A good one. Does TG have one? or not so much?
    I want to make some serious isk in the game unlike before, but I want to be able to missle out some damage from my raven.

Open to all suggestions. Thanks!

Re: Coming Back..

Frist, welcome back.

TG doesn't have an offical sponcered corp any longer. There are a number of us mixed throughout the space from high-sec to 0.0. There are a number of us in 5th Ace currently focused on PVP action. Although the Raven isn't suited for PVP it is good for ratting and making good isk in 0.0.

Also some bad news, no more 'learning' skills. consider it time wasted like most of us have.
    The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
    mutual respect for your fellow gamers
    and where all members
    would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
    Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

I for one dumped my learning skill refund into medium Tech II autocannons up to level 4, and all tertiary gunnery skills to level 4. Was awesome. I love T2 autos :D

Comment

We got the learning skills reimbursed in SP, I didn't consider it a waste. Also, we train pretty much the same speed now.

Comment

Hello there, Ive been playing in your Black Ops server and noticed that you guys also have some EVE players. I read that you have TG members involved in various areas of space and I'm wondering if you guys have a TG chat channel going that I could join in EVE? I have a few characters, the one I mainly use is "Pax Mortus"

Comment

Originally posted by FXG View Post
            Hello there, Ive been playing in your Black Ops server and noticed that you guys also have some EVE players. I read that you have TG members involved in various areas of space and I'm wondering if you guys have a TG chat channel going that I could join in EVE? I have a few characters, the one I mainly use is "Pax Mortus"
            Yes we do, the channel is stickied on top of this forum. Its |TG|. Using the pipes above the enter key.
            The soldier formerly known as, Eroak.

From the TG Primer: 2) Create an environment where there is
            mutual respect for your fellow gamers
            and where all members
            would be working together to advance the enjoyment of their hobby.
            Former TGU Dean, 3rd, 9th, & 56th IHS member.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X