TG'ers of Eve Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG'ers of Eve Online

Howdy boys and girls, Damion here with a bit of an announcement Post. It seems that my article drew some extra attention to Eve Online, and drew out some people that are TG that play Eve. First things first, if you think there is a "small" community, or not a community based around Eve at all at TG, you may be correct.

There are TG'ers playing Eve Online, and more then you may think, but the problem is support and communication. If you're playing Eve alone, or with a small group of friends hop on TG TS, and head to the Eve Channel. Talk to people on the forums, ask questions, ask for help and guidance. Eve is vast, and the learning curve is steep. It's a very social game and if you are playing alone you are hurting yourself a good deal.

So now I'm letting everyone know, that I'll be working to re-vitalize these forums and re-build the TG Eve Community. Please PM me with any questions, don't be afraid to poke me on TS. There are people playing this game, and they will help you.

In game I have the same name, "Damion Rayne" and an alt "Sinnese Raine" don't be afraid to poke me on either if you see me on. I have 72million SP on Damion and have been playing since Jan 9th 2006, I've been around a long time and done a lot of things. So do not hesitate to ask me for help, I will do my best.

-DR

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Re: TG'ers of Eve Online

I think people still use the |TG| chat channel

Comment

Re: TG'ers of Eve Online

Good work so far, keep it up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server