Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Corp

Hi,

My brother and I are going to try Eve using the 14 days trial to see it we like it. Both long time players on Battlefield TG servers.

Do you think it would make sense for us to join the Tactical Gamer Corp?

In case it does. What are the requirements? Do we need to be part of a particular race or anything?

Regards,
    Federico

Re: Question regarding Corp

I don't think the TG corp is up and running any more.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Re: Question regarding Corp

we are in different corps throughout the regions of eve. Rapt and myself are part of a mining corp as where some of the other tg members are part of pirate corps and such. it really depends on what kind of gameplay you will be looking for in eve online. if you find mining fun and want to make easy money with mining, my corp is always on the lookout for more miners. we are getting into pvp a little bit, but our majority is mining. our corp works in gallente federation part of space. were not a huge corp but we have around 20-30 active miners. we also trying to get into manufacturing industrial ships like the orca. so if your looking for something along those lines just let me know. if not and your looking into more of pvp of things in eve, one of the tg members has a corp dedicated to pvp and running small wolf pack in low sec or null sec of space holding other ships for ransom.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X