switchin corps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• switchin corps

well guess i found another corp i can be in, they mainly into pvp in null sec, but they also have a bit of mining. reason im swtiching from my mining corp into this one is....
    1. a friend of mine that i served with in the navy when we were on the same ship, is in this corp.
    2. the mining i will be doing in the system is much higher in resources because the asteroids are more of a rare type than high sec

rapt if you want to join, i'll ask, can't make any guarantees.

u will need atleast 10 million skill points in order to join the corp, or close to it.

Re: switchin corps

I'm good. Hope you enjoy the PEW, I'm going to have to get out to low/null sec one of these days:)

Comment

oh im loving it out here, im mining the expensive stuff. also my corp said i can mine dark glitter ice which sells for a crap load and also can mine the high end ore as well. making over 300 mil on the ammount i usually mine in scheenins. like if i mine 900k of ore in scheenins, i can only make 70 mil isk. if i mine 900k of the ore out here i can make 300 mil isk.

Comment

Nice. I just don't have the balls to live in nul sec.

Comment

I love nullsec.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

'Tis the only place to live. Hi-sec gives me the jitters and low-sec is a bunch of half-assed rules slapped onto null-sec.

Comment

as someone who has 800k sp and has been playing for ~3 weeks, I am very interested in nullsec, but scared to death that I could lose everything in 10 seconds of noobish stupidity.

How experienced do you need to be to venture into nullsec?
              |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
              sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
              I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

You don't have to have a bunch of SP. You just need to find a bunch of people who will accept you @800k SP.

Never fly anything you can't afford to lose, ofc.
                Do or do not, there is no try....
                -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

If you want to experience low/nul-sec buy 10 Rifters and go lose them. You'll learn a lot this way and it won't cost you much. Just fly into the closes low-sec gate, and get ready to poo a brick:)

Comment

Originally posted by Rapt View Post
                    If you want to experience low/nul-sec buy 10 Rifters and go lose them. You'll learn a lot this way and it won't cost you much. Just fly into the closes low-sec gate, and get ready to poo a brick:)
                    He's only 3 weeks into the game, 10 rifters is expensive to him. I was 6 months into the game when I first went to 0.0.

Try the test server. You can lose ships there all day and it won't matter. Plus you can get a lot of good pvp/pve experience.

Comment

ty! BTW... getting a retriever today! /carebear
                      |TG-Irr| Dreadnought
                      sigpic

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One --
                      I am become Death, the shatterer of Worlds.

-J. Robert Oppenheimer, lead scientist of Manhattan Project quoting Bhagavad Gita

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X