Incarna

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incarna

I just received an email for incarna which looks great!

http://www.eveonline.com/en/incarna

I will use the free 5 days most likely in the near future to check this out. Who else will check it out?

- -

Re: Incarna

It got old pretty fast. I have it disabled, and now I really miss spinning my ship.

It might be interesting when they actually have the characters interact, but for now it's just a pain.

Comment

Little behind the times there Vulcan. A lot behind the times actually if you read my article, lol. There are already 2 0some TG'ers in Eve.

TG-30th Damion Rayne - Commanding Officer

Content Development Writer | Developer Relations Liaison

Comment

Originally posted by Echo-48 View Post
        It got old pretty fast. I have it disabled, and now I really miss spinning my ship.

It might be interesting when they actually have the characters interact, but for now it's just a pain.
        It doesn't look like there was much to it besides visual but what about the rest of the updates they made? I'm still sitting in 0 space with my helio deciding if i want risk trying to fly it out. lol Is it still smartbomb city at gates?

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
          It doesn't look like there was much to it besides visual but what about the rest of the updates they made? I'm still sitting in 0 space with my helio deciding if i want risk trying to fly it out. lol Is it still smartbomb city at gates?
          0 space is easy to pass through, unless your unlucky :P

got a mission fit geddon through 15 jumps of null sec also got 2 sb kills on the way :)

Just watch local and use your scanner

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
          So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Ok i'll try it out, thanks adept.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan View Post
              Uh, as far as I know it's never been smartbomb city at any gates. Jita 4-4 undock maybe.

Comment

It has been common at entry gates to 0 space for a couple of ships to run smartbombs for stealth ships as they try to jump in and out. I've lost a few ships that way.

- -

Comment

True, but that's rare. A ship has to be 5000 km off a gate to launch one and usually sits in-line with a common warp-in. If you see another person in system with you throw them off by warping to a planet out of line with the gate from where you are and then warp to the out-gate. Can usually slip by then. Helps you avoid warp scram bubbles too. ;)

I've had a few occasions where in my bomber I've missed a drag bubble thanks to that move. I land on gate and 20km away is a bubble and a ship or two waiting for me, but I land right on gate and laugh as I click jump :D

Comment

Yes. Never warp directly to zero from gate to gate if you see another fellow in local. Jump to something out-of-line, then warp-to-zero. Gets around the gate camps.

Incarna would be much more useful if, like, you started from a seating position in front of all the functional things you can click on. Walking from your starting point either by the bed or by the dock over to the couch to sit down is repetitive and gets old.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X