No announcement yet.

What do you do in EVE?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do in EVE?

So..what does everyone DO in EvE?

I'm the CEO / Chief Oompa-Loompa (CO-L) of a lowsec PVP and Role-playing Role-playing corp. That is to say that our corp RPs as Roleplayers. Our corp-chat is mostly pictures from fukung and talk about poo and 0% roleplay. But when we peel your shields and armor away we like to talk in local like we're roleplaying. Because nothing is more humiliating than being killed by RPers. What do we roleplay as? Sometimes EvE related stuff. Cruel slavers, mindless Sansha rape-machines. Sometimes general stuff like Norwegian Circus midgets who escaped the big-top with their chain-smoking Gypsy mistress who receives visions from spirits from another place and time.

When we run out of ideas we just visit and generate some back-stories:

He's an obese sweet-toothed photographer trapped in a world he never made. She's a manipulative blonde research scientist with a flame-thrower. They fight crime!

Etc. Etc.

Mostly we operate out of Gallente lowsec. We pirate. We do the FW thing. Nullsec / wormholes and whatnot. If you check our lossboards you'll see we mostly use frigates and cruisers of the T2 variety and some BCs. The usual lowsec fare. We do use TS and Vent like most corps but unlike most corps you're only allowed to talk using the voice of a famous movie retard. I'm Karl from SlingBlade. Forrest Gump runs our pve section and Rainman is our head Diplo.

If I've developed any reputation at all in my region its as a kill horny fool. I will engage pretty much anything unless the odds of winning are nil. Sometimes even then. You never know what might happen.

I'be played about 5 years and have decided that lowsec is the place for me. Always on the lookout for a good kill or ransom (I do honor them, although precious few people do it seems) but I also search for hidden sites for to make the iskies. Pretty much just playing EvE and having fun.

So that is me and my playstyle. Most of what I said above is true.

How about you folks. Where do you live? High, low, null? What do you do? Do you fight crime?
    I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Re: What do you do in EVE?

I live in Essence low sec. I mainly do small to med gang PVP and mission for isk. I have been a low sec outlaw for years. If you are US TZ and in Caldari or Gallenete FW we have probably crossed paths. I fly with a pretty seasoned group. We all run multiple chars and live for fun PVP. For me that's anything from ganks to GFs.

I still do pretty much whatever I feel like. Currently several characters and one of my corps is flying with a CVA related alliance in Providence. There's always something going on so its not boring, and just generally a pretty good time.

Level 4 Missions Primarily
        Casual PvP, Mining and Exploration

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed