back into eve

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back into eve

well im back into eve now, and im just looking to do salvaging and mission running for gallente navy. running a myrimidon battlecruiser with a noctis on my 2nd account doing the salvage on the wrecks. if anyone has a corp who has high rep with fed navy let me know, main chars are Starr Furry and Slipstream Starlight.

Re: back into eve

oh also blooddrops got into eve online as well and he working along with me, been running lvl 3 missions so he can get some of the wealth and rep with the navy a lil faster. we will be in the eve online channel when were playing together.

Comment

Re: back into eve

Originally posted by Vitamin187 View Post
      well im back into eve now, and im just looking to do salvaging and mission running for gallente navy. running a myrimidon battlecruiser with a noctis on my 2nd account doing the salvage on the wrecks. if anyone has a corp who has high rep with fed navy let me know, main chars are Starr Furry and Slipstream Starlight.
      If you're interested in moving into more PVP my corp is a lot of fun in a nice little pocket of chaos - with good fed navy standing. You can ride along and salvage lvl 4s right away and get your standing up asap http://dragoons.eve-kill.net/ In game char: Von Traeger
      New to TG?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X