Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to eve...

... anyone playing?

Although I'm new, I managed to activate my old account from 2006. Flying around as a newb in a Caldari cruiser! FIRE Z MISSILES!!!

Anyway, thought I'd see if there are any TG folk playing. I'm trying to get my old TG account recovered. Some might remember me as Grieg.

Thanks!

cya

Re: New to eve...

From what I have observed, TG is no longer active in Eve online. I can't figure out why though. With the new updates small groups are once again feasible and effective. The changes in jump mechanics have made huge null sec blobs, not as affective as they once where. Good luck with coming back to Eve and if you need any help, just send me a pm.
    "When attacking a stronger opponent, Attack swiftly and with full force at their weakest point— take them out before the can react, or Fall back and engage in guerrilla actions,” Spartan 117.

Comment

Re: New to eve...

I really enjoyed EVE for the trial period I had a few years ago. I just didnt have enough time to play and could not afford the monthly fee. But all is good now cause of this thing called Star Citizen, check it out if you havnt already.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X