Lost email

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost email

I've been waiting over twelve hours for the email to arrive. Is there any other way to use the 14 day trial without having to wait for an email? How long did it take for your email to arrive?

I have downloaded and installed the game and have read about half of that massive online user guide thing. I don't want to be left behind!

-0b1

Re: Lost email

I also had to wait many hours. Wait to this evening and see. If not try another email adress if you have it. (remember that you have an @tacticalgamer email also)
    sigpic

Comment

CCP just mailed my main account, FINALLY after 4 days.. Now I can really get ingame :D

Comment

ugh. I guess I'll just wait. This game looks like it has soo much potential.

Comment

Yes! The email arrived with the CD key. I filled out the form and....whats [email protected]#&!.....I must wait for another email. UUUUUUURRRRRGGGGG. Do these people know that I have got nothing to do today and they just want to annoy me. grrrrrr.

Comment

What I did was just try to register again with the same CD-key and it let me in as if I had confirmed my email. Don't know if that was a glitch or not, but you can give it a try.

Comment

I don't think you need to have the 2nd email, I believe it's just confirmation. Once you have the CD-Key you should be playable with the password you already selected. Come on in OB one one.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
              "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
              - Wulfyn

Comment

Originally posted by Sloppy Joe
                Come on in OB one one.

My name is now Oby Uno.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement