Banned from teamspeak??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned from teamspeak??

I was banned from team speak on eve for supposedly being a spy. I am not a spy, my buttons were configured incorrectly and i couldnt find the push to talk button. I was getting ready to join the corp once the war was over. I would appricate you unbanning me and if you need to contact me my x fire is themelonman.
    The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?

Re: Banned from teamspeak??

You need to read our rules about being baned for anything. The link is in my sig. Contact an admin. from EVE.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

[00:30:30] the melonman was kicked from the server by player |TG| 42nd Apophis (Contact Apo via PM)
      Taken from TS. It told you who to contact..... this is to Contact Apophis.

I think your TS was bugged, you were in one channel but we could hear you in another so might be because of that, but contact Apo anyways.

Comment

Yeah, sorry about that. I took the IP and did a search through the forums. No existing user matched the IP that was on TeamSpeak. It's probably because of the length of time in between your posts, it's just expiring your info.

I have removed the ban, sorry for the inconvenience!
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X