help: blueprints

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help: blueprints

I've been reading about how blueprints, research and production work but there is one thing I can't figure out. Blueprint copies (BPCs) are made from Blueprint originals (BPOs) but where do BPOs come from? Can they be researched or otherwise created?

Re: help: blueprints

You can buy BPO's from NPC corps or obtain them via Research missions. In order to do research missions you need to train up a field of study and find an agent who does research in that area.

You'll do missions for them and continue to earn research points (RP's). The more RP's you have, the better the chance of receiving a blueprint.

If you're Caldari, look up Kaalakiota, Ishukone, and Lai Dai. For Gallente: CreoDron (my choice), Duvolle Labs, and Roden Shipyards.

TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran

Comment

You can also buy lower grade BPOs from some stations, mainly ammo and lower grade ship equipment. Fly up to Heimatar and take a look at the market in BPOs. Its only +/- 20000 ISK for a small charge blueprint, which is both useful to you as a player, the corp, and is little risk for the practice it gives you.
      Do or do not, there is no try....
      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

BPO's can be researched for material level, production time and copies. These all have their own time modifier and relate to skills.

I don't remember the specifics on which skill pertains to which research ability though.

- -

Comment

Can someone fully explain that process? I don't understand how it works at all.. How does the research part work? The corp drops one in a research facility and then we just work on it?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

The research basically falls in 3 parts. First thing you wanna do is research a BPO Material level. The higher ML you have the less amount of materials it will require to make the item.

Next you have Production time. The more research done here means less time to make the products.

Then Copies, this is how many copies and sets of those copies you wanna do.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X