Is the 14 Day Trial still available?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the 14 Day Trial still available?

I just tried setting up my eve account tonight and was unable to obtain a trial CD key by which to begin the trial. Was the 14 Day trial a temporary program that has now expired? The only way I found my way to a trial CD Key dispencer was by searching for it from Google (it linked be back to a secure page on eveonline.com). The page SEEMED to work, but I never got a code via email. And I tried it several times. Nor did it say "You can only request one CD code" or anything like that. I suppose it may have been given when I DLd the Eve client, but I missed it if that is the case.

If the trial is no longer available, I don't mind shelling out the dough for one month. But it would be nice to try it for free instead.

Fuzzy

Re: Is the 14 Day Trial still available?

Never mind!

The server must have been partially down or something... I just tried again and got my key. (other functions of the website didn't work before either, such as the online store).

In anycase, disregard the above. And mods, feel free to delete this thread.

Fuzzy

Comment

Welcome aboard, mate! :)
      "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
      - Lazarus Long

Comment

Originally posted by StrikeFear
        Welcome aboard, mate! :)
        Thanks Strike! I look forward to playing with you and the rest of the 42nd. I just hope I this isn't somehow a REALLY, REALLY bad decision I have just made as far as my real-world social life and productivity as a human being in the next few months is concerned. ;)

I've heard horror stories about Eve... stories about 48 hour mining binges... interventions by family and friends... rehab programs and support groups... the list goes on and on.

Hmmmm... maybe starting a Heroine habit would have been a better choice. ;)

Fuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy
          Thanks Strike! I look forward to playing with you and the rest of the 42nd. I just hope I this isn't somehow a REALLY, REALLY bad decision I have just made as far as my real-world social life and productivity as a human being in the next few months is concerned. ;)

I've heard horror stories about Eve... stories about 48 hour mining binges... interventions by family and friends... rehab programs and support groups... the list goes on and on.

Hmmmm... maybe starting a Heroine habit would have been a better choice. ;)

Fuzzy
          Heh, looking forward to having you, Fuzzy! And heroin is far less fun than this - and probably far healthier :)

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

anyone else that runs into this problem just ask for a buddy email from someone that already has an account. It's the other way to get a trial.

- -

Comment

I'm downloading the game client in order to try the game as well. I'll look for TG folk when I go in.
              Comment

Originally posted by Karma
                I'm downloading the game client in order to try the game as well. I'll look for TG folk when I go in.

Snap.....what was that? Nice to hear from you again Karma!
                New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by munchkin
                  Heh, looking forward to having you, Fuzzy! And heroin is far less fun than this - and probably far healthier :)
                  Lol Munchkin.. the sad thing about this thread is that I am not sure if you made a mistake just now in saying that Heroine is FAR HEALTHIER then EVE, or you were just making a joke. Eve blurs the lines... makes everything so....

Fuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy
                    Eve blurs the lines... makes everything so....
                    Fuzzy
                    Ba Dum CHING!

God I'm so tempted to try...but I always swore not to get addicted to a MMOG...At least this isn't an MMORPG though...hmm...

I was the hugest Freelancer fan...this is like offering a cocaine addict pure untainted crack...but the money...what to do...
                    -Zephyr
                    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                    We are not a single game.
                    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I searched all over the site but couldn't find the link for a trial. I'll try google, but then I have to dload EVE again.

Comment

Originally posted by black death5
                        I searched all over the site but couldn't find the link for a trial. I'll try google, but then I have to dload EVE again.
                        Did you try looking at the top of this forum?
                        Become a supporting member!
                        Buy a Tactical Duck!
                        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X