Corporation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corporation

I just downloaded the game & read the player guide. Now i need to create a player,any suggestions?
    Im going to do the tuteral next. Anyway my question is what does the corporation focus on, mining, bounty hunting, a little of everything? Im just trying to figure out how i can help out the corporation by my character that i choose & what role would i play. Im assuming i can join once ive done the tuteral. Just looking for some advice, looks like a huge game. Thx.

Re: Corporation

I would suggest walking through the tutorial to get a feel for the game. Afterwards, play the game and try out a few things to figure out what role you would like to play that makes the game enjoyable.

At worst, if you don't like the character at that point, you can start a new character and skip the tutorial the next time around.
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

Also, do a few agent missions, they are fun and easy ISK. My first day on my alt I made 900K running agent missions.

[Game rules, announcements, and SOPs ][ ][ ][ ]
      "The success of what we do depends upon people valuing the team over themselves."
      - Wulfyn

Comment

Wow... so much influx of new players.
        We need a newbie guide stickied.
        "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
        - Lazarus Long

Comment

Thx for the reply's guys, Im working on the tuteral still. Thx again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X