Hello all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello all

Hello. Thought I would just introduce myself. I'm on the Senior Council at TeamPlayFirst. I've been checking out your boards since Hero posted over there that you guys had an EVE corp. I played about a year ago for a short period but just couldn't find a corp that I liked much so I took a break. I signed up for the trail account last week using your link and it has changed a bit since the last time I played. Well, I just signed up for a paid plan today, I have to admit that I am addicted to this agian lol.

Re: Hello all

Welcome Sirrush... you're probably ahead of the game on most of us who are just picking it up for the first time.

Do you have your original character still?
    |TG-12th| asch
    sigpic

Comment

No, I just started out fresh. My old one was not that far along.

Comment

Hey Sirrush :) From the excellent reception we have always had from TPF i think it is more than safe to say that you guys are more than welcome here :)

If you haven't done so already then apply for access to the TEGL forums (see the post in the announcements section), and that should give you details on what we are up to. Hope you find what you are looking for :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X