Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well EVE is dead to me now. I tried repeatedly over the last 2 days of my trial to purchase an account, and all I got was "internal error, try again later". They don't seem to have a search button for their forums, so I have no idea if this is a known problem.
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Re: Sign up page broken

? where exactly is this happening? Try the support section, they respond pretty quickly (within a day or two at most) from my experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero
      ? where exactly is this happening? Try the support section, they respond pretty quickly (within a day or two at most) from my experience.
      I push the button to extend my trial and to pay the $20, I enter all of the freaking info, I push "Next", and I get a message back telling me that Support has been notified. The message suggests "try again later". I tried again later about 20 times, and now my trial account is done. I am very tempted to just say "screw it", but I'll just wait for support to contact me now.

Comment

Are you using a browser other than IE?
        If so, try IE.
        I know - it's ridiculous, but I had similar issues using Firefox.
        "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
        - Lazarus Long

Comment

Originally posted by StrikeFear
          Are you using a browser other than IE?
          If so, try IE.
          I know - it's ridiculous, but I had similar issues using Firefox.
          I dusted off the old IE and tried, but it failed in the same way. They must just be having a credit card problem.

Comment

They had an HTML access issue during the holiday trial, too. Try it during an off-peak hour.
            In game handle: Steel Scion
            sigpic

Comment

I ran into the same problem when it was verifying my check card - tried a different card and it worked.

Comment

Originally posted by icky
                Well EVE is dead to me now. I tried repeatedly over the last 2 days of my trial to purchase an account, and all I got was "internal error, try again later". They don't seem to have a search button for their forums, so I have no idea if this is a known problem.
                Did you see this?

Dear players. Due to the recent problems regarding account passwords,
                we have had to make some changes to our account management page.
                It is being worked on right now and may not be accessible for brief
                periods tonight.
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                  Did you see this?

Quote:
                  Dear players. Due to the recent problems regarding account passwords,
                  we have had to make some changes to our account management page.
                  It is being worked on right now and may not be accessible for brief
                  periods tonight.
                  Yes. It dies on the credit card verification step, but maybe it is related to their "work" somehow.

Comment

Hope it works out for ya, you can always ask a question to CS or call them.

- -

Comment

Strangely enough, something is wrong with the CS as well. I went to post a message in there, and after I finished it tried to make me sign up for an account... I was already logged in on my account, so I threw my hands in the air... I'll join back up again someday when they sort out their shtuff.

Comment

No, you have to make a new account for support, silly I know but it only takes a sec if you look at the form.

Comment

I just signed up this morning through the website.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

I also had trouble with the verification step before christmas, hence I went for the paypal 'pay by cash' route. Annoyingly cost me a bit more tho :(

I know they have had all sorts of errors this last weekend. Apo tried to send in a petition and got an html error from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
                              I just signed up this morning through the website.
                              Are you trying to hurt me? What did I do to you?

I tried this morning and got the same thing. Who knows, maybe it is fixed now. I'll check when I get home.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X