Research: How to?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Research: How to?

Ok, I'm been trying to figure out how to research a blue print. SloppyJoe kinding gave me an extra blue print for Thorn Rockets to play with (figured out the whole manufacturing thing now - got over 21K worth of rockets I need to drop at corp HQ), however now I want to try to research and/or copy the blue print and I can't figure out how.

So, anyone clue me in on what I'm missing?

Re: Research: How to?

You can only research BPOs (Blue Print Originals)...check and see if it has a set number of production runs, if so...you can not research it.

If it is a BPO you can rent a R&D slot at a station, and place it there for research. You can research BPs a couple of different ways: 1> To increase the ME (material efficiency) of the BP, or 2> Make copies.

Of course, you have to have the necessary skills to rent and use the R&D slots.
    If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
    with any questions or concerns.
    |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Very good info here:

http://www.cesspit.net/drupal/taxonomy/term/28

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Thanks for the info - clears everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus
          Now in helpful links.
          http://www.tacticalgamer.com/417448-post21.html
          "You live and learn. Or you don't live long."
          - Lazarus Long

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse