you guys play!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you guys play!

my goodness. i came here to check the bf2 section because i finally got the game and now it looks like people actually do play this game. i dont know if any of you here remember me but ive just been around awhile and tried to get people playing this before but no one started. so if you guys have any questions i can answer. ill try to help around the boards.
    it says i cant ask about corps:\ laaame. doesnt say anyhting about any alliances? you guys in any? you all in the same corp?

edit, oh i read that wrong.. no names bllaaah. send me a PM if you have anythign you cant find the answer to. i've been playing for about 2year so i should be able to help you guys out.

also, you are you guys at war with? i saw it in the must read thread

Re: you guys play!

Currently all is peaceful.

We are in a corp called TEGL, which is basically all TG. Corp forums are private due to security reasons :)
    There are some of us who have played eve for a while (nearly 3 years for me), but most are new. We're having fun...
    Do or do not, there is no try....
    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by gunjunkie
      Currently all is peaceful.

We are in a corp called TEGL, which is basically all TG. Corp forums are private due to security reasons :)
      There are some of us who have played eve for a while (nearly 3 years for me), but most are new. We're having fun...
      cool, ill see if i can get a char into the corp and chill out with you guys. it'll be an alt because both my mains are busy. im in the NBSI alliance and we are at war with FE/5 if you guys pay any attention to the polticis in the game (which for the most part are complete bs but whatever.)

Comment

Originally posted by jackel
        cool, ill see if i can get a char into the corp and chill out with you guys. it'll be an alt because both my mains are busy. im in the NBSI alliance and we are at war with FE/5 if you guys pay any attention to the polticis in the game (which for the most part are complete bs but whatever.)
        Yeah, we have a ways to go before we go pwn 0.0 :)

We're getting pretty good at lurking in low-sec though.
        -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Originally posted by gunjunkie
          Yeah, we have a ways to go before we go pwn 0.0 :)

We're getting pretty good at lurking in low-sec though.
          i have an old alt that can barely fly a kessie. that should be good enough to play around with you guys:)

Comment

Rocket Kessies ftw!!!
            -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse