Just reactivated my account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just reactivated my account

Hey guys I used to play alot with TG on the BF2 servers before I lost my cdkey. Anyway I played EVE awhile back ago and got into it but I didnt stay long because I couldn't find a good corp. We'll I saw that you guys play and figure I would give it another shot. So I was wondering if I could get invited to the Corp :).

My ingame name is Malaki Zaoden Im currently in the process of leaving my old corp I belive I have to wait 24 hours to go. Hope to here from someone soon.

Re: Just reactivated my account

Originally posted by Voodoo288
    Hey guys I used to play alot with TG on the BF2 servers before I lost my cdkey. Anyway I played EVE awhile back ago and got into it but I didnt stay long because I couldn't find a good corp. We'll I saw that you guys play and figure I would give it another shot. So I was wondering if I could get invited to the Corp :).

My ingame name is Malaki Zaoden Im currently in the process of leaving my old corp I belive I have to wait 24 hours to go. Hope to here from someone soon.
    I'm sure Marn will respond with details soon, but welcome! The more the merrier.

Comment

Hi there.

Will contact you in game.

Welcome back to eve :-)

Comment

Thanks for letting me in, Now im just waiting on access to the main forums ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X