14 Days?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 14 Days?

I set up my account, and applied for the Corp.

Mateo Kushan is the name.

Re: 14 Days?

if you are wondering what you can do in 14 days, you will be amazed. In my 14 day trial i got enough skills to fly a cruiser and have all the nessecary skills for guns and armour. I made around 10 million isk, which was all to the corp, since they pretty much gave me all i had.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

I don't see your application mateo, weird.

- -

Comment

Wow how did I miss this topic! Sorry mate.

Has this been sorted, I haven't seen your application, did you reply to wrong corp or something ?!?

and while your at it bring that trooper fella with ya so long as he doesn't tk everyone like other games!

Comment

Originally posted by Preston85
          Wow how did I miss this topic! Sorry mate.

Has this been sorted, I haven't seen your application, did you reply to wrong corp or something ?!?

and while your at it bring that trooper fella with ya so long as he doesn't tk everyone like other games!
          I dropped out of the game and the corporation after overhearing some negative comments in teamspeak about this and my other thread while in teamspeak. Guess they didn't look to see who was in channel.

Comment

People were on TS

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
              I dropped out of the game and the corporation after overhearing some negative comments in teamspeak about this and my other thread while in teamspeak. Guess they didn't look to see who was in channel.
              yea that mateo is a real bi...

Sorry to hear someone would say something that would make you want to drop the game....you are still missing out.

Comment

I hope you come back...hell a few days ago I believe someone named a Ferox Battlecruiser the TGS Mateo , lol. :D
                |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                  Wow I misread this first time, I must of just woke up or something cos I thought it read as negative comments on the game. Sorry about that.

Please come play with us! Don't let the few ruin it for you and the rest of us, whoever said those comments will be shoved into a very dark room and be forced to listen to the carebear song till they can play nice!

p.s. Don't take the naming of a Ferox after you as a good thing.... they're as common as muck! I'll make sure it dies and you get a real ship named after you! Scanners now looking for the TGS Mateo YARRRR.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X