hey guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey guys

Two weeks have passed and i'm missing you all like mad! I miss the people more than eve to be honest but nevermind.

So hows it going? You need more public info or announcements *cough* nick *cough* cos it looks like its inactive with the TEGL private section hidden. Have you finally been able to get the industry going now? Should get some fraps or SS of the POS's on public (with location blured out of course) for eye candy to attract people, is there animations of the moon mining?

I saw that they released a new patch, blasters, arty and AF changes(anything else big i've missed?) I haven't read up much but how are you finding the changes? Specifically the arty change, have they raised stats or changed fitting requirements?

Anyway, 8 hours till hand in so back to work.

p.s. Hows Yakkabakkas and need-a-name doing? Hope your keeping the metal extra rusty like minmatar ships should be!

Re: hey guys

Originally posted by Preston85
    You need more public info or announcements *cough* nick *cough* cos it looks like its inactive with the TEGL private section hidden.
    Crap I totaly forgot about that....with all of these wars I am finding myself distracted from my duty. I will have to get on it...

Comment

Hehe no worries, just wondering how things are going...

Is it a new war since conin? For a industrial corp theres a lot of fighting going on! Thats the problem I have with MMORPG is you can NEVER do what you want, other people control your gameplay. You could be the nicest, friendliest corp in the game and all it takes is one griefer corp to come along and war dec you and thats the game changed for you even if you don't want it to be.

Hope your having fun and killing lots of stuff Nick!

Comment

come back
        The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith, to go as far as is needed?

Comment

hehe <3 you to melon but it seems like no one wants to do a "public" update so doesn't matter.

hope everything is going well.

Comment

well since our infrastructure director left, we have noone to communicate to the public. We're all gonna be hermits from now on. ;)
            Last edited by Vulcan; 05-27-2006, 01:38 PM.

- -

Comment

You mean your going to become like WoW? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

ouch!!! be careful cos I hear their lv60 paladins have the best turret tracking speed in the game ... err...... hmm.

The new war we are in is a totally different story, and it's actually good fun. It is quite an even match - they have superior skills and equipment, but our greater numbers allow us to get the better of them if we have good tactics. We are regularly going on PvP hunts in teams of 4-8 of us and the teamwork is getting to be really good. Finally our pilots are getting to the level where we can actually do some things like this.

Mining operations continue to go well, and even our combat guys are dropping in to help out, and we are continuing the near 100% of the corp gang sizes. Pom loves the bonus that Percu or I give as well. We were chatting last night and Pom & Percu worked out that if we had everyone in the corp online then our mining rate would be around 22,000m3 per minute! To give people a reflection of what this means I would say that in the early days it was taking us between an hour and an hour and a half to clear all the good stuff from an asteroid belt. That rate would see us clear it in 5 minutes.

The industrial side is going really well too. Vel has taken over the running of the POS', and they are looking to be a great source of income. We are also moving to co-ordinate with the other corps in our alliance (such as The Older Gamers) in order to produce higher technology equipment. We have also taken a new approach on mission running. Now we all clump up in one system, and everyone that can gets a mission. They go off and do it whilst a couple of guys then warp to anyone that needs help / we form into 3 man teams and clear a couple of missions quickly. This has been working really well the last couple of days. Amazing how even having an extra guy spamming missiles from 60km away can really help clear the enemy away.

So yeah, I'd say the best thing we have done over the last couple of weeks is really improve our teamplay and working together. Things are starting to feel really TG'ish now!

Comment

hehe I've expected a WoW reply by now, I know they check the evil eve forums!

Sounds great, you'll have to get the old fraps going on some of the ops, show the TG style at work.

I always grabbed a hand from hellrazor, james or someone for the harder L3 missions, BC's might have good tanks and decent damage but a cruiser with the right sized weapons and damage bonus's really speeds things up.

The more missions you do, the higher the standing and soon jump clones are available, just got to make sure everyone is getting a standing increase and not just the few with l3 missions available, the grind from L1 to L3 is hard but everyone should do it really.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X