patch notes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• patch notes

Well I thought i'd catch up on any changes while I was away, any new trends ect and saw this posted a few hours ago
    http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingamebo...hreadID=345341
    is this all the changes comming up next week or is there more? The patch notes area is a log in area and I can't login yet.

A good day to be minmatar ^_^ I also notaced a sticky with blaster+arty changes that have already happened, 650 are now more of an option (although i've managed with just using the largest so far so see no reason to change). AC's have more ammo space! Finally, less reloading but still going to eat ammo, the number of times i've shot something only to reload and see it repair most of the damage...

Zero cap use by projectiles, a minor change but a very handy one, doesn't save much cap but means they turrets act like missiles in regards to they won't stop firing due to 0 cap! I feel like trying some Ferox style passive tanks when I get back.

OOOO Typhoon got rid of that stupid optimal bonus so I might consider using it now! Anyone notacing the difference?

Has the presision mission nerf happened? Anyone who uses them tried them since?

Have I missed anything? I take everything from the EVE-O forums with a pinch of salt there are so many whiners and complainers, I prefer to research/test things myself but I can't do that atm.

Re: patch notes

My Jaguar of Mini-Vagabond uberness can now be used for PVP with a Warp Scrambler in the new mid!

Comment

I notaced you posting on Eve-O you forum warrior! I hope you have a tech 2 tin hat :-p I hadn't planned on training AF's (since inty's are so good) but I could be tempted now. It's needed a extra slot for a long time since the Rifter got a extra slot way back which basically meant there was no slot differences between the tech 2 ship and the basic ship (obviously a difference in stats but typically there is more slots on the tech 2 ships)

Jag had 3 mids anyway, AB/MWD, web, scrambler......
      ermmm don't get why it wasn't used in pvp before, I would guess due to resists the ship gets a bonus to making shields resists good all round while armour would require 2 resistance mods. Whatever armour or shield Amarr will hate you!

Change to a damage bonus and more fitting, oooooo I hope thats all correct, I'm sensing a passive shield tank, mini-vega style! med extender, couple of shield power relays and passive recharge should be in double figures easily with 1500hp and cool resists plus NOS proof ! Its optimal bonus will be wasted as with most minmatar ships

Comment

You should read more of my forum whorings... http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingamebo...hreadID=345336

I've had my Jaguar since last Friday and basically have been using that setup minus the scrambler. Works awsome!

Comment

You'll always get people picking on the setups, making themselves look big and clever by putting forward situations it would lose hence the setup is rubbish.

They have a point about the web BUT a missile spamming crow won't get into web range itself against a short range AF if the pilot has a clue and a AF won't catch the crow to control the distance. Pair your ship up with a Inty who has a web and oooooo. AC's have the worst tracking, the jag lost its tracking bonus so things you hit pre-patch you might miss now, just have to be wise about who you engage.

So what about the other changes? I'm most interested in the Typhoon since it could be a mini-raven for missions. it will still the worst bs but not as far behind as it was. it could also be a better mission runner than the tempest since you can pick 100% of the damage type, not to mention its cheaper to build.

Comment

The revamped Hawk (4 missile slots ftw) looks like good fun.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I couldn'ty say about the Typhoon. I guess it will Raven-Typhoon relationship that is somewhat similar say the Breacher-Kestrel Relationship. That Jaguar is pretty damn fast, even without an AB I'm thinking of taking Navigation to 5 after I get done with guns, with that I'll have a base speed over 400km/s. Maybe a warp disruptor would be better on it, but I'm concerned how the cap would hold up with that, some longer range ammo or the T2 ammo that give a bonus to falloff would work well, off to test it. (Well except for the T2 ammo.)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X