This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats

Vulcanlord as a CEO was long overdue. I hope he will make TEGL a corp we all wanted to be from the beginning. I wish you all good luck under the right management.

Bodark
    |TG|Bodark
    96th Assault Group

Re: Congrats

Ok, i'll bite at this flame bait.

Wulfyn is taking a break. Your post was obviously a dig at him but he did a great job but certain people in EVE are obnoxious, arguementative prats with a fan club who believe everything they say and make EVE a pain in the butt to be part of.

You haven't been in the corp from months so know nothing about us now, the group we have now work great under the structure since the few that didn't agree with it and abused it are no part of the corp. Mean we could simplify it, less paperwork and more playing without having to justify it every week.

Don't speak for us all, you didn't like how it was organized and left, many more have stayed.

I do however agree with you that Vulcan will do a good job.

Comment

Re: Congrats

Other forums may invite disrespectful smack talk, but this is TacticalGamer. Respect is required.

Thanks for stopping by again, bodark. We hope you're doing well!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X