Infinity!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infinity!

This is THE next generation of sci fi gaming and better yet it's MMO style. Grab your flight sticks!

http://www.fl-tw.com/Infinity/index.php

- -

Re: Infinity!

I would like to at least see a cockpit, hopefully that add them in. That game seems to have a lot of potential.

Comment

You know what game I really have an urge to play when playing eve and looking at Infinity.... Tie Fighter but a online game which I never did when it was out... hehe. That game rocked for its time.

Comment

I have TIE fighter somewhere, that game was awesome.

Comment

MMOs written by a single individual normally means vaporware...unless he is able to get some serious funding...

That being said, the technology he is using is very nice...have you seen the streaming video?
          If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
          with any questions or concerns.
          |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

So this is going to be a FPS? With all of this crap flying around and orbits and such, you will need a pretty good system so you aren't lagged out. It will be intresting if they put in missles and how you would aim them at an enemy.

Comment

This game has had major recent updates. Check it out again if you haven't!

http://www.infinity-universe.com/Infinity/

Going to post this up in the SIM forums as well

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse