Corp update?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corp update?

Okay its been over 6 months since we where all sucked into this deal. I actually really miss it, its a great game with alot of stuff to mess around with. Can we get a public corp update so the rest of us can see what progrees has been going on. I know its kind of closed lipped on some things, just something to get us wanting to rejoin...plz?!
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: Corp update?

Yeah trooper we really need a public news item but none of us are news writers unfortunately. However I'll say we've been doing pretty well. We've lost some guys but now it's a strong core of people and we're entering into the next level of gameplay within eve. That's how i refer to it but it involves the upper echelons of ships, production, and mining. We're gearing up for some 0.0 space settling while maintaining some presence in the safe zones.

- -

Comment

So what would a person need to get back into it and be actually helpful to the corp?
      -Vulcan

Comment

I'm glad you asked because that's a good question. There are a few things you can do.. You can just go straight pvp in a frigate, deadly but you learn a lot. Expect to die a lot but it's fun.

There is also mining to make some ISK, you can do agents but mostly the fun will lie in pvp for you i think.

- -

Comment

Yeah once i get my character reactived and back up and running i should be able to fly a cruiser right out. It was fighted with some great missle bays and target painter so i will be able to do some damage right out of the gate....thanks for the info
          -Vulcan

Comment

don't forget to apply here on the forums for the TEGL corp forums as well.

- -

Comment

Im a sucker for punishment. I just reactivated my account.
              If it isn't PCS, whats the point?
              with any questions or concerns.
              |

Aggressive Defense (an oxymoron): A naturally occurring situational event where a defender is caught in a role reversal anomaly. Usually associated with lack of practice, discipline or map awareness in a team based conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by ouija
                Im a sucker for punishment. I just reactivated my account.
                lol, welcome back.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X