Come on CCP...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on CCP...

get the server back up! It's going to cost Apophis a fortune in bandwidth with all of us sat trawling the TG forums (yeah I see you all logged on ;) )

I hope this test run works out.

Re: Come on CCP...

LOL, I am stuck at work anyway so by the time I get home it should be up. :)

I hope they announce a date for Kali soon.

Comment

Yeah me too, although I'd rather it be later and right than sooner and buggy.

I'm mostly looking forward to the new gang system with integrated voice. I think that will make large scale fleet ops a lot more efficient.

Comment

DAMMIT! I had to change a skill this mourning and forgot about the down-time.
        lol...did i hear you say something about in-game voice and noew gangs...
        please tell..

Skogg
        Sarcoma.

Comment

Hey i give CCP alot of credit. They are really working there butts off to get it right. Im sick of reading all those posts on the forums of people leaving becuase of all the down time. i Mean give me a break.

They are fixing it and they will make it better, its okay
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

I would rather have them upgrading stuff then just leaving it be.

Comment

Did they get the new freighter code finished yet or is it still causing problems? I think that's supposed to be critical to the salvage system of Kali, so they have to get it right ahead of time.
              In game handle: Steel Scion
              sigpic

Comment

10 days... hehe yup long skill training.

One thing i'm sure of, without these patches the servers performance will just get worse with 30k accounts logged in at the same time going to happen next month, the servers would die every weekend or go laggy. So whats 1 weekday when most people can't play anyway to improve performance for the rest of the time.

I saw a post someone made actually complaining that he left work early only to find the servers down...

Comment

Well I agree that these whiners.. well we are better off with them not playing. Some people are unrealistic in their expectations.

The rumours Sarcoma are that the gang function will be multilayered (so you can division up your gangs) and that there will be in game voip. From all I have heard it sounds pretty much like BF2 in that respect. Should be good if it is!

And yeah it is better to not be able to play one weekday evening than to have to put up with unstable servers on popular times - even if it does cause a TG spike ;)

Comment

It's ok, its caused spikes all over the eve "world". Forums are bashed all over while the official E-O forums are down. Which is cool cos the topics don't get nerfed by admins like they do on E-O.

Comment

Note to all: ALWAYS train a long(er) skill on Monday night, just incase a Tuesday update doesn't fly. ;)
                      |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

Has anyone at least managed to download the patch? If so, please provide! :D Sounds like their problems are all server-side, it's a pity they didn't release the patch to a torrent network to at least get the client-side deployment rolling...
                        |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

I have the patch, I tried to get onto the other server so I downloaded that patch. Then noticed that it was the same as the new patch. lol

Comment

Looks like another hour
                            that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                            -Vulcan

Comment

Well I'm glad I set long skills!

Incidentally I just watched Spirited Away - what an amazing film. Just breathtaking at times. Off to bed now - a day without eve zomg!! ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X