The 0.0 Experiment....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 0.0 Experiment....

This thread from the Eve-online forums has been integrated into a blog and is a must read! It's the true story of an EVE noob who takes his brand new character to the depths of no-security space with no skills and very little money. It's a great story for those slow "work" days.

You have to read the forum thread first and then pick it up on the blog for easier reading after day 5.
    New to TG?

Re: The 0.0 Experiment....

Read part of it so far, getting some great laughs out of it :D

Comment

Finished it (at work of course). He's really a great story teller. Found it to be incredibly funny and I'll keep checking for updates to his tale.

Thanks for sharing, Squid!

Comment

it amazes me how many people just don't get it on the forums :-/

Great adventure tho, he definitely has a real knack for storytelling. Not just the linguistics, but in how he turns random events into a story. And his gatecamp busting was just sublime.

Comment

For any of you might not be following this anymore, he released an IPO on Innominate Neutrality and sold over 2billion ISK in shares :D

Comment

best scam ever :)

Comment

I don't think anyone would mind terribly if he did run off with the money, they did knowingly invest in a corp that does nothing, eheh (ingenious...) - that'd be the ultimate climactic end :P
              I'm sure he'll be invited to the annual EVE Fest..convention...thing...
              |TG|Syn - [defense] :row__572:

Comment

yeah - I'm just jealous i didn't think of writing a few stories on the forums to get people to give me their cash ;)

Comment

Ive never even played EVE and these stories entertained me immensely. He deserves as much money as anyone will give him.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X