Hullo nerds...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hullo nerds...

Hey guys, as this still popular @ |TG|? i always thought it looked interesting, and my trial of WoW left me disappointed....looking for something new, but don't really want to go it alone.

Thanks.
    Dirt013

Re: Hullo nerds...

this game blows.....its a major home wrecker. So much to do its almost to much. Get the 14 day trial and see for yourself
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

This game completely destroyed my ability to consistently play anything else. I leave for a few days to play something like CSS and i end up with withdrawl symptoms and i have to return to my spaceship :).

---

Comment

Hmm, silly double post when I edited...
        Last edited by gunjunkie; 10-06-2006, 01:21 AM.
        Do or do not, there is no try....
        -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Join us, be one of us... :)

(this works best in the creepiest cult voice ever...)

Seriously though, this is an MMO for adults. It does not protect you from your mistakes and your actions have consequences. Combat is incredibly rich, and I would say that the pvp in Eve is better than any other MMO.

You will likely be very, very lost at first and that is what TEGL is for. We can get you started and teach you the game. Once you get it, you can choose from many, many directions as far as what you want to do.

You can get a 14 day free trail here

If you try it out, be sure to join channel TEGL-PUBLIC in the game and someone will be in there to help you out and get you oriented.
          Do or do not, there is no try....
          -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Hey dirt,

The game is thrilling but it's definately stylistic and you'll either hate or love it. It can also take a lot of you're time but it doesn't have too.

- -

Comment

Dirt, this game is pretty amazing. I had it for a couple of months, but my odd schedule didn't allow me to participate in very many of the Corporate events, so it wasn't as much fun for me. I think that the social interaction in a RPG environment is where most of the enjoyment comes from, so, although you don't have to invest a large amount of time into this game, it becomes important that you're available for certain times to participate in group events.

If I had more time and/or a more regular and normal schedule, I'd likely still be playing this game.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thanks for all the RE:. I busted up my hand pretty bad this weekend, so all my fav. fps are out for a bit....should i wait till i'm healed up before checking out this trial? it's my left hand, so WASD is almost right out. Probably going to stick to Hearts of Iron 2 for a week. Thanks again.
                Dirt013

Comment

great thing about tjhis game is you dont NEED to use the keyboard. its all click and stuff. If your hand is busted up now would be a great time to try it out
                  that sounds like a good idea trooper.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

Most keyboard is for is typing to people in chat and pushing F1 to F8 for weapons (can click them but its easier to active with F keys while you manage where the ship is going, controlling drones, managing tank, or move camera view for better pictures ^_^

Comment

What happened to the private TEGL boards? I can no longer see them.
                      "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
                      EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
                      PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

Send a PM to Gunjunkie.

Comment

going to DL the demo today....look for me in TS....i'll prob need the help.
                          Dirt013

Comment

We don't use TS much because our Alliance uses Ventrilo. Your best bet is the TEGL-Public channel.
                            New to TG?

Comment

Holy crap, I would have never looked into this game until I saw this thread...it looks pretty sweet!
                              | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X