So I give this game a try.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I give this game a try.......

I get the 14 day trial to check it out for at least a bit and get about three minutes into the tutorial and then <BANG> server goes down, LOL. (tuesday night round 1am)

Is this a scheduled maintenence like on WOW? Or does the server go down frequently?

Oh well, i need some sleep....I know, im weak

Re: So I give this game a try.......

no, not really frequently. This is not planned, but there is a big outage today where they are deploying a lot of additional hardware. My guess is someone tripped over a power cord :)
    Do or do not, there is no try....
    -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Haha, the very same thing happened to me last night when going trough the tutorial. I went kind of "Whatta...?"
      sigpic
      The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

well, i have a bit of time today during the day to play a bit....so i hope its up now.

Comment

I think it will be down all day.

Comment

yeah, iread theother thread...sigh...i guess ill wait till tomorrow..damn...have to go out of state tomorow...oh well, friday lol

Comment

so i finally got in and worked on the tutorial a bit more.....wow this game is more complicated than chinese stereo instructions.......

however i like the game and after a little while im shure ill get the hang of it.

What is the realistic time im gonna have to put in before I can actually do anyting with other TGers in game?

Comment

At the moment we are all spread out doing various things in our little pocket of Soveriegnity. Ways that you can get involved:

WAR: Build a cheap tackler frigate (Navigation, Electronic Warfare) to act as a support ship for fleet battles. You latch on to the target, orbit real fast and scramble their warp drives so the big ships can pound them. Doable in a few days.

MINING: Work your way up to a mining cruiser and just join us out in space. Right now we are primarily getting ice, which you need a barge for (about a month of training), but we can also do some basic ore mining from time to time.

MISSIONS: Again, a tackler setup to assist the big guys on their level 3s, or even better, an electronic warfare support cruiser. You turn other ships off or paint them with lasers to increase targetting. Takes about a week to a month to build an effective ship for that.

HAULING: You can put together a passable hauler in just a few days, then assist pilots in moving gear, ore and items for sale. Then you get a cut of the profits, if any.

Overall, it's good to find something to pass the time at the low end while you grow your learning and then your major combat skills. You can also start working on missions to improve your standings with the various empires. We recommend Amarr, Caldari, and Ammatar Mandate agents to start.
                In game handle: Steel Scion
                sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...