No announcement yet.

Just sayin' hi

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sayin' hi

Hey folks,

I've been playing MMORPGs for a while now (EQ, EQ2, Wow and now Eve), write software for a living, love strategy. Anyone here ever play Total Annihilation?!?!

Anyhow, I'm curious what you guys do in Eve. How many people you have? I'm trying to find more PVP action. The solo pirate life is getting old.

PS. I still have a lvl 60 T1 healin' druid ... but rarely play Wow anymore. If I don't ebay it, might be nice to find a single home for all my gaming toons!

Re: Just sayin' hi

TEGL has 10 active members and we just play the game. Most of use are PVP players with some industrial and traders on the side for income. We take TGs ideals and put them in eve, no drama just play the game as the mature adults we are....most the time.

TEGL-public is our ingame channel if you wanna join in.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.

Welcome, Praxor. We are part of a small alliance with control of some 0.0 territory in Devoid.
      In game handle: Steel Scion

I played TA for a while in its heyday. I'll have to dig thru my boxes to see if I can find the discs sometime.
        "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
        EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
        PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Come join us Praxor, like Trooper said join in the TEGL-public if you have any questions. Most of our offices are in and around Domain and Devoid but we try to operate in 0.0 as much as possible. We have plenty of targets to shoot most of the time and if they dont come to us we can always go to them. :) We are also in a PVP alliance.

How long have you been playing EVE?

You might want to go say high in our WOW forum, we have a ton of people who play that.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed