How many active?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many active?

Hey all, I'm new to TG and just noticed you have an EVE Corp. How many active players do you have? I've had an account since release, but havent played for over a year, mostly because my group I played with disbanded while I was away on a deployment. I've tried getting back into it, but its just not the same without a tight knit group to play with.
    TG Regular
    TGU Staff
    ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
    Evil Koala
    LeftSkidLow

Re: How many active?

we have about 8-10 active and we are recruiting all the time. You are more then welcome to join us. TEGL-public is our public channel if you want to join up.

We just like to have fun and play the game. No drama just play. Whats your character do?
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Originally posted by Trooper[SNPR] View Post
      we have about 8-10 active and we are recruiting all the time. You are more then welcome to join us. TEGL-public is our public channel if you want to join up.

We just like to have fun and play the game. No drama just play. Whats your character do?
      My main character is combat oriented, 34m SP. I have a second account that can do hauling and mining if I get back into it enough to justify paying for 2 accounts again. I'll join your public channel next time I get a chance to log in.
      TG Regular
      TGU Staff
      ShackTac FNG

TGU Rotary Wing Instructors
      Evil Koala
      LeftSkidLow

Comment

We would love to have you in the corp.

Comment

Any room for an absolute newb in the corp? I just started my 14 day free trial today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillespie View Post
            Any room for an absolute newb in the corp? I just started my 14 day free trial today.
            Ya, your TG so you are welcome to come join us. Just join the TEGL-public channel, channel and mailing list will be found on the button on the left. If you need help I can get on TS and help you get setup.

Comment

More souls being sucked into EVE.

Welcome to you both.
              Dirt013

Comment

Great! The ranks are swelling.

Gillespie> This is my third week, and the corp have been of great help and assistance to a brand new player like myself. I am quite sure that you will experience the same. Welcome!
                sigpic
                The Royal Lifeguards

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Koala View Post
                  Hey all, I'm new to TG and just noticed you have an EVE Corp. How many active players do you have? I've had an account since release, but havent played for over a year, mostly because my group I played with disbanded while I was away on a deployment. I've tried getting back into it, but its just not the same without a tight knit group to play with.

Boooo LV....seemd to have left that part out....im only kidding.

We are glad to have our ranks filling and getting stronger. Soon TEGL will be feared even more for our ships and ganks. TEGL is almost a year old along with its pilots, so we are starting to get into alot of fun times and good oppurtunities. I think alot of the leadership in IO is starting to see how much of an asset TEGL really is. Bout damn time.
                  -Vulcan

Comment

what region are you guys based out of?do you pirate?

Comment

That info is given out once we get info about the recruit. Joining TG then your first post asks location info about a corp is not a good way to make yourself known, from a spy or intel standpoint. Jump into our TEGL-public channel if you have questions
                      -Vulcan

Comment

I just started the 14 day trial over the weekend and I think I'm going to upgrade to a paying account. I'll join the pub channel next time I'm on.

My Char is a Caldari with specialties in missiles, electronics and engineering to start but I'm still very much a noob.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeevz View Post
                          I just started the 14 day trial over the weekend and I think I'm going to upgrade to a paying account. I'll join the pub channel next time I'm on.

My Char is a Caldari with specialties in missiles, electronics and engineering to start but I'm still very much a noob.
                          Is that 14 day free trial a download?? If so could you please post the link as to where I might be able to find it, I wouldn;t mind giving it a try. Thanks
                          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

http://www.eve-online.com there is a "try" link at the top of the page.

Bonus points to them for not making you enter credit card info for the trial as well.

Comment

at the top of this forum thre is a like that helps give a little to TG so use that one.
                              -Vulcan

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...