Extended Downtime Reminder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Downtime Reminder

Some of the newer people may have missed this or missed its significance.

Originally posted by eve-online.com
    24.11.2006 06:23:09
    Revelations, Chapter 1 Deployment on Tuesday, 28 Nov at 0200
    Tranquility will have an extended downtime, Tuesday 28 November, running for 24 hours from 02:00 in the morning to 02:00 GMT Wednesday for the deployment of Revelations, Chapter I, the free expansion to EVE Online.

Revelations features many improvements, new features, content and a wealth of optimizations and fixes both to server and client. Detailed Patch Notes and the Revelations Features are now available.
    This means a new patch is coming out tonight and the game will be down for at least 24 hours and probably more. Start training a multi-day skill soon, the longer the better.

Re: Extended Downtime Reminder

Ya I have a skill the finish's Thursday afternoon. Hopefully it is up in time, who knows with CCP though.

Looking forward to seeing all the changes and the way combat will play out now.

Comment

I've been on test a lot, its going to be so much more complicated with rigs...

It might take less than 24 hours for them to do it, but I wouldn't expect a stable server for a few days. And I bet bugs will keep popping up for a few weeks (there are still some on test server).

Could be a few weeks till the new content becomes available widely, initially you'll see some rediculus prices which rich buggers will pay to have it asap.

Stick a long skill on as always but a rank 1 level 5 would be enough, even if server isn't stable for a few weeks you'll be able to log on and change skills.

Comment

initially you'll see some rediculus prices which rich buggers will pay to have it asap.
        I hope so! ;)

Comment

Is the server still down...i havent been able to connect since Rev came out. Is this just me????

"Could not connect to the specified address. Odds are that you have not established an internet connection, the server isn't running, or the server address or port number was wrong."
          Dirt013

Comment

Never mind...my firewall was blocking it.
            Dirt013

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X