TEGL a year old

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TEGL a year old

Well its been over a year since TEGL was created and born. Alot has changed since last year, alot of ups and downs. We had alot of members at that time but now our numbers are down, but are slowly rising again.

Right now TEGL is kind of in a transition phase of the corp. The pilots that have stayed around from the beginning are starting to get into some nice T2 ships and making some good isk. We have about 10 active members, and a few alts of those characters. We are actively recruiting and trying to fill our ranks with experienced pilots, not easy.

We joined The Imperial Order over the summer of 2006, at the time was good. We climbed the ranks of that allaince and where #2 on the kill boards. We made alot of great friends and some not so good ones. We helped do alot of pvp and alot of missions for IO and had fun doing it. We hung around IO until it started to fall apart. Vampire Lord was deployed over seas and has tried to run it the best he could. Many have stepped up into his role to help run things, but it hasnt gone as planned.

TEGL "left" IO to pursue better things. Right now we are in talks with OXIDE allaince to join them. They have some friends by the names of D2 and IRON that are around and would be fun to fly with.

If you play eve or once where in TEGL rejoin, gonna be tons of targets and isk to be made. I would like to get TEGL to back how it was when it started, ranks and roles. Leadership and ops, i know many other TEGL members want this as well.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Re: TEGL a year old

I'd like to point out that the most valuable assets in EVE are the people you fly with, and TEGL represents some of the best allies you could have. Friendly, helpful, honest, and team-oriented. It has been a pleasure flying with you this year, sirs. Here's to more and more profitable adventures to come.
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

Yep, a year is a milestone in Eve terms. I'm away in South Africa at the moment. Sounds like you guys are doing a great job while I'm out, and I look forward to another great year of TEGL when I get back. We are going from strength to strength in terms of our experience and power in the game, individually as players. Once we have found a new home, its going to be a year of good ops together as a corp as we strengthen our ranks and forge forward as a great, teamwork oriented corp.

Happy new year, btw...
      Do or do not, there is no try....
      -- Yoda, Dagobah

Comment

Congrats....

oh and don't go to the NAP north !!! :-p

Comment

Why not, some great space up there and deadly people. It will be quiet for a while up there so its gonna be great for TEGL to get back on its feet. Great selling point to get more recruits.

You could come rejoin us
          that sounds like a good idea trooper.
          -Vulcan

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

Have we decided on a new system to settle in yet? I noticed OXIDE is quite a haul from where I'm currently sitting and want to get a jump on moving if we have a new home.
              "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
              EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
              PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

It's hard to believe TEGL's been terrorizing the space lanes for a year!!

I've had great fun with you guys so far, and I think this year is gonna be even better. I'm really excited about our new direction and home. With most people getting into T2 ships and equipment, we should be quite the force, even if we're small.

Comment

Congratulations guys....nice going.
                  Pommetje

Comment

Good to hear you guys are still going strong!! I hope you are still mining those nice roids in the spare time. I still miss this game, its hard to believe I have not played it for 6 months. I hope to perhaps get back to it relatively soon!!

For those who remember me!

Arunsun Grimm signing off!!
                    Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet "101st Airborne Division(AirAssault)"

Comment

Originally posted by HellRazor61 View Post
                      Good to hear you guys are still going strong!! I hope you are still mining those nice roids in the spare time. I still miss this game, its hard to believe I have not played it for 6 months. I hope to perhaps get back to it relatively soon!!

For those who remember me!

Arunsun Grimm signing off!!
                      /me grabs hold of HR so he can't leave

Just said to Wulfyn the other day if he had heard from you (no posts since late august so was a little worried tbh), hope everything is good and COME BACK!!!! Thought you'd of been back by now.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X